Meticulist.net is seeking new sponsors, partnerships, advertisers, products, contributors, and ideas.
Meticulist.net turns two next week, and with the steady increase in traffic each week and month that passes, will be continuing on for at least another year. The site has always run independent and unbiased of endorsements, other than my personal research and findings, and I will strive to keep providing quality content. In order to do so I am seeking support to continue to bring you quality content.
The support could come in many forms:
- A banner advertisement from a quality company that aligns with a standards of the site.
- An affiliate or referral program to a site or product that I would otherwise endorse without compensation. It is important for me to remain transparent and confident with what I stand behind.
- A product review or unpacking. I’m always looking for new toys; coffee, espresso, brewing equipment and tools, watches, watch straps, bicycles, bike parts, high performance car related items, clothing, pretty much anything that aligns with the mission of finding quality items. Products and equipment that captures the details and is well thought out, for the meticulist!
- Contributors; do you want to practice writing some content posts, or perhaps take crack at #thesubregister roundups? Provided your content relates and maintains the mission of the site, it would be great to see someone recommend some watches other than what I like!
- Ideas; what do you all want to see? I have a number of big posts in the works for the year, but generating content that you all want to see is probably the most challenging aspect of creating meticulist.net
I cannot thank everyone that has read, commented, or sent me a message enough. It is so great to login and see how many people are visiting, to hear from someone that is getting passionate about their first espresso setup, or talk mountain bike selection. I started this site in hopes of putting knowledge and information that took me hours/days/years to research/find/accumulate/test in single posts so the next person wouldn’t need to. To look at a product from a meticulous point of view unbiased of corporate influence. To find the great stuff out there. And I will continue to do my best to keep the mission going for the next 12 months.
Thank you all again, if you’re interested in supporting or contributing to meticulist.net, please contact me here, or send me an email at meticulist.net(at)gmail(dot)com.